Saturday, September 18, 2010

About Me

Hai Friends,
I am Saravanan Chandran. You can call me Saran. Currently, I am working in Malaysia. Photography is my hobby and one of the ways how I relax my mind and soul. My first inspiration to enter this photography world is the Pulitzer Price-winner, photographer Brian Smith.
Since I am beginner to the photography world, I came up with this blog to share and exchange my experiences with other professional photographers around the globe and I believe that through this blog, I can sharpen my skills and knowledge on photography. The theme for MY Photography World is “The Moments Hunter”.
I will be very much pleased if all of you out there could contribute by giving advices, comments and even sharing your experiences in photography with me via this blog. I receive all kind of relevant comments and critics because it will help me in my journey in becoming a much more talented photographer.
Thanks for your visit here.
Have a nice day.
 
~HOME ~ABOUT ME~GALLERY~MY TEAM~CONTACT US~