Friday, October 1, 2010

Sunway: Launch of “The Moments Hunter”

Hai guys,
Well I would like to announce that this photo blog is officially launched today at;
              Date: 01/10/10 (Friday) 
              Time: 12.16 am
              Place: Sunway
I have started this photo blog project on 16/09/2010 which took me 5 days for designing, 3 days for reedit the templates, 4 day to prepare the pictures and contents and 2 days to run the testing on the site.
At this happiest moment, I would like to thank the TemplatesBlock.com for this great Wordpress Theme template. Not to forget my fellow friends and the entire team of The Moments Hunter who give me a lot of idea and support to complete this photo blog sucessfully.
If you guys want to keep updated on my photography activities and pictures, please add The Moments Hunter fan page in the Facebook. Besides that, you can always follow us via our Twitter.

Thank you guys,

Regards,
Saran

Hereby the print screen for your view.

Blogspot: http://momentshunter.blogspot.com/



Feel free to drop the comment.  
For more picture please visit My Gallery or Flickr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
~HOME ~ABOUT ME~GALLERY~MY TEAM~CONTACT US~